Tuesday 10 December 2019

Quick Tags

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. Remember the tags from my last Spotlight Project here? Well I finished them for today's post.

Here they are ...


The tags are on a ready printable sheet in PDF format and fit with the Stitched Tags Nesting Dies.

TIP!: Our A4 format in the UK is slightly different from the page size of the PDF. I simply make sure that the Fit To Size option is un-ticked before printing. That way the original formatting of the PDF file is retained and the images still fit with the appropriate size nesting die.


I simply added some colourfully embossed sentiments and ribbon.


The cups from the Holiday Lattes set make lovely tags too, they need re-sizing first. For those who've never used digi stamps before, I got a little screenshot tutorial at the end of my post using Google Docs. No need to have special photo editing software.


Again, I am keeping it short and sweet today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies made.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


Here is what I used form the ...

STAMPlorations Shop:
Christmas ElfChristmas Reindeer, Christmas Cookies & CheerStitched Tags Nesting Dies
preview-ChristmasElf preview-TBK-ChristmasReindeer preview-ChristmasCookiesCheer 00preview-stamplorations-stitchedtags

STAMPlorations Digital Store:
Holiday Lattes Digi Stamps



Here is my little step-by-step:

I like making 'master pages' with a few images on using the rulers at the top and the side to judge the image size, see the pink arrows. If I want multiple of the same image, I simply copy and paste the adjusted image until I got as many as I like to have.

I am using Google Docs on my Chromebook which is very similar to Word on Windows.


First I open a new document and set the margins to 1 cm. I then use the insert image option to get my digis on the page.




To start with they are rather large, and I use one of the corner points to resize them. Simply point your mouse on one of the points and it will turn into a double pointed diagonal arrow. Click, hold and move towards the middle ...


... until you reached the desired size. You are now ready to copy and paste your image multiple times. This way you always have the right size image to cut masks from, if needed. Enjoy!


Giving you a little heads up on STAMPlorations latest promotion ...
Take advantage of their last sale of the year. Get 25% off nearly all products in the store*.


5 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous little works of art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and amazing tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like that you included instructions for the digital images and simple to follow. Makes some beautiful tags!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, gorgeous tags! Wonderful coloring and beautiful designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's all mysterious to me how to manipulate the digital images (even with your wonderful explanations!! lol...) but it is no mystery how beautiful your tags are!! These are just gorgeous!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX