Sunday 1 December 2019

Making Spirits Bright

Hello Crafty Friends!

Welcome to November and the start of another round of challenges over at STAMPlorations. Here is my DT piece for this month's Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge ...


The theme for the current challenge is Stamps & Holidays and the photo prompt can be seen below. Your project can either be inspired by the theme, photo prompt or both. The full challenge rules can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


As you probably already guessed, I took inspiration from both the theme and the photo for my coffee lover's Christmas card. I stamped the background using mainly the outline stamps of the Joy set in combination with the stars from the Kathryn And Christmas set. The sticker was attached to my stamped and fuzzy cut frame.

I thought it might be fun to add a mini Christmas tree cookie to the cups's label.


As for the prizes:
Two winners, one of a $15 gift certificate and one of a $10 gift certificate, will be picked by one member of our DT.
Plus 3 randomly drawn winners will each receive a $5 gift certificate.

In order to be considered for a prize, make sure you've followed the rules here.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out how my teamies interpreted the challenge theme and prompt and of course to join in the fun too.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:

1 comment:

  1. Such a great use of all of the supplies from STAMPLorations - Love me a COFFEE cup creation or any holiday drink for that matter- TFS - colors are great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX