Wednesday 11 December 2019

TMR 11th December - A Box Or Bag

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Andreja, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Andreja's blog.

My DT project for the new challenge is a little gift bag ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. As you can see, the theme for challenge #126 is A Box Or Bag. Lots of scope there!


This will be my last challenge as a TMR DT member as I am stepping down to focus on other things in life. I really enjoyed being part of this amazing team and creating masculine projects for your inspiration.

In the run up to Christmas I wanted to keep things easy and made a simple bag from a 6" x 6" piece of paper. To finish I simply added a tag and little sentiment strip. I thought it would be fun to use a little peg instead of ribbon to 'tie' everything together. The vintage-y colours in combination with the peg give my little bag its masculine feel. What do you think?


Fancy creating something for a male person in your life, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for now, back later with more festive makes ...
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

1 comment:

  1. Very nice bag, Monika. I love traditional Christmas colors, perfectly matched with decorations - star and peg. It was nice to watch you in DT TMR.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX