Wednesday 11 December 2019

Round In Circles

Hello Craft Friends!

Have you seen the new additions to STAMPlorations' Digital Store? They got some really cute new printables suitable for easy and quick last minute Christmas makes. I've put some of them through their paces.

Here are my makes using the Black & White Christmas 1 inch circles and Nativity Tags/Labels/Journaling Spots ...


I really love the cute little circles from the B&W Christmas set. There are 30 of them on one A4 page. I grabbed a 1-inch circle punch and off I went ...

First up are a few last minute tree decorations for which I used gold mirri card, black pearls, glossy accents, gems, golden bells and wire. Twine would do too, but I didn't have any fine gold one in my stash. The colours were chosen to fit with our Christmas Tree colour scheme of black artificial tree (a real tree, as much as I love them, is far too big for our small lounge) with red and golden decorations.

The decorations are two sided and layered sandwiching the wire between layers.


Next up is a Christmas card using 3 of the circles in combination with the Merry Christmas Word Art Die and a little help from the Art Marks stamp set. I arranged them in a Christmas Tree shape and finished off with a confetti star and sequins.


Whilst making the first card, I had one of those 'I wonder, if' moments which led to making my second card. I used the grungy circles from the Art Marks set to stamp out my tree shape. The large ones were used to frame the images and the small ones filled in the gaps. I added some more stamped colour using one of the splatter stamps from the same set and a little pencil colouring to my images using my metallic pencils. To finish, I stamped my sentiment and added a few embellishments.


Next up is a card and envelope combination giving you a couple of ideas on how to use the Nativity Tags/Labels/Journaling Spots.

The envelope features a collage stamped background using the Joyful set with stars from Art Marks. I simply doodled a grungy border for my label to finish.


The card has a stencilled background and a bit of background stamping. The label was layered on matching red card. To finish, I added the fuzzy cut nativity scene, a few gems and a sentiment from the Kathryn & Christmas set.


As you can see, this card/envelope combination is for my friend Dianne. Dianne has been busy knitting herself a little nativity scene this year. Her work looks rather similar to the one from the label.

I shall leave you with a few close-ups.






That's it from me for today. Hope, you feel inspired to get some last minute Christmas crafting done. I am sure you can think of may more uses for these cute new printables.

Looking forward to seeing your makes. Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the ...

STAMPlorations Digital Store
Black & White Christmas 1 inch circlesNativity Tags, Labels, Journaling Spots
 

STAMPlorations Shop
JoyfulArt MarksKathryn & ChristmasJoy
stmp1075.jpeg preview-SheryRuss_ArtMarks1 preview-KathrynandChristmas preview-Joy

Merry Christmas Word Art DieOh, My Stars! Mini Stencil
preview-merrychristmasdie preview-web-stencil-oh-my-stars-mini

13 comments:

  1. Awesome projects! I love the tree of circles; so fun!
    And the nativity card/envelope is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous. Love your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These printables make fab last minute cards as it seems we always need a few extras. Thanks for sharing this inspiration with these fun products.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How much fun are these cards and embellishments! I love the vintage look!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderfully fun and festive projects! Love the beautiful ornaments and lovely card designs. Great inspiration using the digital products.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These projects are all so fabulous!! I love the embellished envelopes with the adorable nativity scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great variety of projects you created with these products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute ideas with the circles. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. The nativity is wonderful.
    Love the grungy tree made with
    circles. Fun card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects! Love the circles on the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  11. FABULOUS cards and ornaments!
    I'm especially INSPIRED by your grungy circles design - WOW!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX