This is a little reminder that there is still time to join the celebrations over at STAMPlorations where they are celebrating all things spring with their annual Spring Fling Blog Hop & Linky Party.
Here is my spring inspired DT make using one of their Quick Cards #3 - Spring Florals A2 Card Fronts ...
We've had so much rain and hail this month that the sentiment would need to read May Showers Bring June Flowers. At least that's what I'm hoping for after a month of April weather in May. 😀
The card itself was quite quick to make. I used a card front, added my sticker to a piece of vellum, attached it in place and finished off with a little glitter glue as edging for my sentiment panel.
Back to the Blog Hop & Linky Party ...
There are two ways you can join the fun:
- visit the STAMPlorations Blog and all participating designers' blogs Spring Fling Posts leaving comments along the way for your entry into the prize draw, all the links can be found here
- create a Spring themed project and link it up with the Linky Party here
- blog hop prizes: 3 winners of a $7 prize code randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and designers' blogs
- linky prizes: 2 winners of a $12 prize code and 1 winner of a $25 prize code
- extra prizes: a few surprise winners randomly drawn from STAMPlorations social media accounts (FB, IG, Pinterest, blogs) to win either prize codes or productsBoth blog hop and linky are open until June 7.
Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:
Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.
I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.
That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes and to join the blog hop & linky party.
I shall be back soon with another make. Until then ... have a lovely day!