Tuesday 24 December 2019

More Layered Lights

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  For today's project, I thought I'd share one last Christmas card ...


It's got a slightly grungy background mainly because I had to disguise a smudge. I sponged the dotty Christmas Tree to create my bubble border, added a bit of musical stamping and some spritzing before adding the sentiment and my lightly shaped lights. The sequins add a little bit of sparkle.


Just giving you a little heads up, STAMPlorations are having their last sale of the year and there are still a few days left to bag yourself a bargain, for details feel free to check out the graphic at the end of my post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to join the fun.

Wishing you a Happy Christmas!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:

Layered LightsScribbly Splattery GrungeChristmas Trees Mini Stencil
preview-LayeredLights SheryRuss_Scribbly Splattery Grunge-preview preview-web-stencil-christmas-trees-mini

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sale

3 comments:

  1. Bright, happy, festive and fabulous! Wonderful card. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card! Great stencils and stamps and colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the artsy look...esp with the music score stamping. Your card is so festive with the colored lights.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX