Tuesday 17 December 2019

More Christmas Latte

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. For today's project I am sharing another Latte card using one of the digis I had originally coloured for my Spotlight Project here. Given that I used alcohol markers rather than pencils, it never got a mention in the Spotlight post.

It is taking center stage in today's card ...


I simply finished it off with bits I had on my table and some stamping.


Just giving you a little heads up, STAMPlorations are their last sale of the year and there are still a few days left to bag yourself a bargain, for details feel free to check out the graphic at the end of my post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

Again, I am keeping it short and sweet today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies made.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx



here is what I used from the

STAMPlorations Shop:

Art MarksBloomdala Bliss - Festive DiesTrendy Spring Blooms DiesChristmas Sentiments Dies
preview-SheryRuss_ArtMarks1 preview-BloomdalaBlissFestive preview-trendyspringbloomsdies preview-christmassentiments

STAMPlorations Digital Store:
Holiday Lattes Digi Stamps



this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sale

7 comments:

  1. Lovely and wonderfully festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Christmasy and beautiful with those festive colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poinsettia! I LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great digit - very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love to drink a latte out of that beautiful cup - lovely card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that gorgeous poinsettia and the gold sentiment!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX