Sunday 8 December 2019

Christmas Collage

Hello Crafty Friends!

I recently stamped some collage backgrounds for cards I made for my Spotlight Project here on the STAMPlorations Blog. I didn't use my original trial ones at the time, because I didn't like the way they looked with the images I intended to use. Today I turned them into small square cards instead.

Here they are ...





Just giving you a little heads up, STAMPlorations are their last sale of the year and there are still a few days left to bag yourself a bargain, for details feel free to check out the graphic at the end of my post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

Keeping it short and sweet ...
That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx



here is what I used from the

STAMPlorations Shop:

JoyfulMerry Christmas Word Art Die
stmp1075.jpeg preview-merrychristmasdie

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX