Tuesday 3 December 2019

Using Left-Overs

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. For today's project I am sharing a couple of cards made from the bits I had left over after my last Spotlight Project here.

Here are today's cards ...


I used the Layered Petals stencil to sponge my background for the strip of white card I had cut the skinny sentiments from.


My next card uses the stencil print from my first card.I simply added the pink panel from which I had cut the shadow layer of my sentiment. I felt it need a bit more definition hence I added the skinny sentiment too.

You could of course always add some embellishments, I am a bit od a plain girl and rather liked them the way they are,



Just giving you a little heads up, STAMPlorations are their last sale of the year and there are still a few days left to bag yourself a bargain, for details feel free to check out the graphic at the end of my post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

Again, I am keeping it short and sweet today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies made.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx



here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:

Skinny SentimentsBasic A2 Panels Nesting DiesLayered Petals Stencil
preview-skinnysentiments stamplorations-basica2paneldies-preview preview-web-stencil-layered-petals

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sale

5 comments:

  1. Fab CAS style on these cards, the colour combo is so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always good to use those left overs - love the stamplorations products you used and the colors TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a creative idea! I love the stenciling!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous stenciling! Such fun and creative card designs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty! I love using leftovers and a lot of the time I forego the extra embellishments, too. These are wonderful as is.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX