Friday 18 January 2019

January TAGplorations Reminder

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just a little reminder that January's TAGplorations Challenge is in full swing over at STAMPlorations. There is still time to enter.

The theme for January is: All About Winter
The optional twist is: to use Texture Paste


Well, as you can see, I've gone all out for the optional twist of texture paste with my trees.


I cut a tag from a piece of card I had used to mop up some ink from my craft mat. I then used some texture paste through the Christmas Tree 1 stencil and sprinkled it with glitter to make my trees sparkle.

Whilst the paste was drying, I did some stamping using the Winter Chill set, colouring and fuzzy cutting plus a bit of heat embossing and doodling before assembling my tag and finishing off with a few snowflake sequins and a bit of silver and black ribbons.


If you love tags, why not give it a go and play along? Your project can be anything as long as it features a tag. You can enter as many projects as you want, but one per blog post please, and you don't have to use STAMPlorations products, yet we'd be thrilled if you would. There is currently a free winter/holiday image to download at STAMPlorations Never ending Anything Goes Challenge here. Please check out the full revised challenge guidelines here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

One lucky winner, voted for by the DT, will win a $15 STAMPlorations gift certificate and 3 randomly picked players will win a $5 STAMPlorations gift certificate each.

Ready for more tagtastic inspiration? Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to see the gorgeous projects my teamies created and, of course, to link up your tag project/s too.

If you like challenges, check out January's Challenge Reminder Post over on the STAMPlorations blog too.

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely week.
hugs
Monika xx

here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, you can use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on their, stamps, dies and stencils

preview-christmastree1 preview-WinterChill preview-manilatags

here is what else I used:

Versamark, Snowflake embossing powder, black Versafine ink, Tempting Turqoise ink, silver and black ribbon, glitter, white and black card, brush markers, snowflake sequins, black fine liner pens

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful inspiration and love the stencil trees and the cute layout x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX