Tuesday 22 January 2019

Re-discovering Aperture Cards - Part 2

Hello Crafty Friends!

This is my second instalment of aperture cards for a tutorial over at STAMPlorations. This time I included some layers.

Here is today's make:


A full step-by-step photo tutorial can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


That's it from me for today. Have fun and enjoy your day!

hugs
Monika xxx


Here is what I used from the STAMPlorations store:
Positive VibesCurly Labels/Tags Nesting Dies
 preview-curlylabelstagsnestingdies


Fancy getting an extra 20% off the store prices, you know that you can use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at check out. Have fun browsing and playing with STAMPlorations' wonderful products!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX