Tuesday 22 January 2019

Love Is In The Air

Hello Crafty Friends!

Shery, STAMPlorations owner, has decided to spread some love ....

- with three fabulous free digis to download here on the STAMPlorations Blog
- with a linky party and blog hop on their blog

Let's spread the love ....

I couldn't resist that delicious cupcake with the mouthwatering chocolate dipped strawberry ....


It is one of the three free digital stamps. Isn't it fabulous? I have a couple more projects which I will share over the coming days.

No photo description available.

Let's have a closer look. I got my pencils out and tried my hand at colouring. The pencils are nothing spectacular, just value ones from Amazon, but I'm quite happy using them.
I only lightly coloured a few parts of the rose in cream to create some shading as I wanted it to be a white one.


First time I tried colouring chocolate using 3 shades of brown and cream for the white chocolate. The overall shading was done in light grey.
The paper I used was simple 80 gsm all purpose printer paper suitable for inkjet and definitely not the smooth type. The slightly rougher surface provides a good key for the various colours.


As you can see, there is nothing spectacular that you need to start using digital stamps. You can even use a printer that only takes paper rather than card. Why not download them now from the STAMPlorations Blog and join their linky party with your loved themed make?

As with any hop, it is important to leave comments along the way. Commenting and linking up closes Friday 8th February with the winners being announced a couple of days later.

There are lots of prizes to be won, over $100 worth, full details can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


I finished my card off with a bit of die-cut Clustered Hearts. That's it from me for now.
Have fun joining the party!

hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
Clustered Hearts Die, Free digi downloads
preview-ClusteredHearts-CUTplorations No photo description available.
Should you wish to place an order, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils.

22 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card featuring one of the new Stamplorations freebies. I love the subtle coloring of your rose and the beautiful way you did the cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this design - the soft coloring is perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful creation - love the cupcake and rose together with this image - looking forward to using them soon - thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and so delicious! Love this pretty image (& the others, too!).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy Digi, pretty colouring and love the addition of the die cut hearts on your wonderful card x.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monika this valentines card is just gorgeous,that's a fabulous digital, who wouldn't love a rose and cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderfully colored image! Also, the framing is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is delightful! Love that cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful and sweet card. love your coloring on the digital stamp, too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful coloring! I love the little hearts in the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great way showcasing this gorgeous image! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beutiful! I love how you only colored in portions of the digi. I never would have thought to do that. Looks awesome, so I have got to try it. Thanks for inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you framed it up with those fab clustered hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Delicious card and beautiful ul coloring..

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty. I like the soft coloring and shading.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely card! Beautiful soft coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for the close up pictures of your pencil coloring. It makes me feel like I could do it too.
    Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful!! The image is so yummy and the soft coloring really sets it off.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loving the red and black with the die cut hearts, really sets off the sweet digi!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the red and black, stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX