Thursday 24 January 2019

Brusho & Cupcake

Hello Crafty Friends!

I am back with more cupcake digi stamp inspiration.

Shery, STAMPlorations owner, has decided to spread some love ....

- with three fabulous free digis to download here on the STAMPlorations Blog
- with a linky party and blog hop on their blog

Let's spread the love ....


It is one of the three free digital stamps. Isn't it fabulous? I have one more project which I will share in a couple of days.

No photo description available.

Let's have a closer look. My image was printed on light printer paper, and I got my pencils out again, but first I sprinkled a bit of red and yellow brusho powder in a few places and lightly spritzed with water. I was careful not to over wet the image as I used an inkjet printer and I wanted to avoid that ink from bleeding.
I then simply used my pencils to add some more red to the rose, colour its leaves and the dramatic yellow background. The cupcake was left uncoloured and shows off the effect I got from using the brusho powders.


As you can see, there is nothing spectacular that you need to start using digital stamps. You can even use a printer that only takes paper rather than card. Why not download them now from the STAMPlorations Blog and join their linky party with your loved themed make?

As with any hop, it is important to leave comments along the way. Commenting and linking up closes Friday 8th February with the winners being announced a couple of days later.

There are lots of prizes to be won, over $100 worth, full details can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

That's it from me for now. I shall be back again soon sharing another card using this lovely digital stamp.
Have fun joining the party!

hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
Clustered Hearts Die, free digi downloads
preview-ClusteredHearts-CUTplorations No photo description available.
Should you wish to place an order, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX