Wednesday 23 January 2019

TMR 23rd Jan

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Nance, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Nance's blog.

My DT project for the new challenge is ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #103 it's Nature. Lots of scope there!


As you can see, I went for a bright and sunny CAS design featuring a small landscape scene which I simply watercoloured. The yellow rays of my base card are simply sponged.


Fancy creating something for a male person in your life, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

I am entering my card at:
Craft Stamper Take It Make It - Anything Goes
Papercraft Challenges - #29 bright colours

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Wanderlust Hipster Icons, NoteworthySTAMPlorations, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils
Stitched circle nesting dies - Marianne Creatables
Aurore Izink Ink - Craft Stash
black Versafine and Memento inks, white and yellow card, brushmarkers for watercolouring - from my stash

2 comments:

  1. Sure is a happy and a ray of sunshine card. Wonderful layout and a fabulous sentiment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card looks great :) Love the colors.
    Thanks for joining us at the Papercraft Challenge.
    Anja

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX