Tuesday 1 January 2019

A Little Magic

Hello Crafty Friends!

Happy New Year to you all! May it bring lots of joy, health, happiness, wealth, love and laughter!
Before the festive season comes to an end, I wanted to share a couple of cards I made, but haven't had the chance to post. Here they are ...


With frost and snow forecast for parts of the UK, I guess these are still applicable. There is a certain magic about an early winter's morning, when everything is covered in a dusting of fresh snow, yet untouched by human activity ....


This is my more traditional take on it. Like pine, holly is evergreen and reminds us that even in the midst of a dark winter there is still life. As the light increases, the days are getting longer again.



That's it from me for now. Back again shortly with some more makes.

See in a bit.
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Snowflake Serenade stamp set - Uniko
Smokey Slate ink, Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler card - Stampin'Up!
Versamark ink, white embossing powder, white card, green watercolour pencil, gems, candy dots - from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX