Wednesday 9 January 2019

TMR 9th Jan

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Vita, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Vita's Instagram.

My DT project for the new challenge is CAS card for a coffee lover ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #102 it's Anything Goes with the optional twist of Beverages. Lots of scope there!


As you can see, I've gone for the optional twist.

Well, I wanted to spread a bit of joy, rooted through my stamps and came across this little critter. I thought his facial expression would be perfect for my sentiment ... simples ...


Fancy creating something for a male person in your life, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Woodland Friends, Gone Postal and What's Brewing stamps, Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies - STAMPlorations, Feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils.
Aurore, Menthe and Reglisse (watercolouring) Izink Inks - Craft Stash
black Versafine and Memento inks, white card - stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX