Tuesday 29 January 2019

Simple Gratitude

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations ... and as my DT piece, I made a simple card to say 'Thank You' for all the lovely comments you recently left on my blog. Here it is ....


I heat embossed my sentiment with a mix of embossing powders I had left over from several projects hence the soft look of pink, red and clear. It needed something contrasting yet not too bold.

Shirley's new Carved Flowers set is perfect for combining with the large Typographia stamps. Rather than going for a stamped border or background, I used it to add a little stamping beneath my sentiment.


I am keeping it short and sweet today. For more inspiration, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog where you can admire the fabulous pieces my teamies created..

Enjoy your day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
Carved FlowersGratitude Is The Blossom
preview-CarvedFlowers preview-Typografia-GratitudeistheBlossom
for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout.

7 comments:

  1. Love the sweet little charm you added to your lovely CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the simplicity of this card - thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great soft pastel colors! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card. The large stamped sentiment looks so pretty in the combined colours of embossing powders and what a fun idea to make the flower and leaves at the bottom. Thank you for the inspiration x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet and charming card! Love the layers and soft colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gratitude is the blossom sentiment looks great on your card with some of the carved flowers stamped at the bottom, very clever and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely! Great set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX