Friday 18 January 2019

Playtime

Hello Crafty Friends!

I had some playtime again making some masculine birthday cards. Here they are ...


I picked up this cool stamp by Uniko and only coloured bits of it, the rest is playing around with different types of borders to get away from a symmetrical frame type of border.


I am entering at:
CAS Colours & Sketches #304 Colours - 
I used Bashful Blue instead of Balmy Blue, this was the closest match

That's it from me for today. Have a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Background Blocks Equaliser - Uniko
Baa Baa - STAMPlorations, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount of their stamps, dies and stencils
Real Read, Crumb Cake, Bashful Blue Stamp'n'Write Markers, Real Red card - Stampin'Up!
black Versamark ink - local craft shop

1 comment:

  1. What a clean and simple card! I love the way you used the colours in the color chart of this week. Thank you for joining CC&S challenge this week! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX