Wednesday 27 November 2019

TMR 27th November - Ugly Sweaters

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Vicky, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Vicky's blog.

My DT project for the new challenge is ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. As you can see, the theme for challenge #125 is Inspired By Ugly Sweaters. Lots of scope there!


I opted to include some knitwear in my card and found some lovely free printables from a magazine online. They were paired with some snowflake paper from my stash and die-cut wintery hills. The frame was an old-fashioned ruler and craft knife job.


Fancy creating something for a male person in your life, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Christmas Jumper Papers - Papercraft Inspirations Magazine past issue
Stitched Winter Landscape Edge Die, Stitched Snow Hills, sentiment from Trendy Christmas Trees (retired) - STAMPlorations, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils
Always Artichoke card - Stampin'Up!
Snowflake paper - Poundland
black Versafine ink, red and white card - from my stash

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the little scene you've created here Monika! I'm amazed that the characters were free printables - they're fab and fit perfectly into your gorgeous winter landscape. In awe at your ruler and craft knife skills too! Vicky x
    PS Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX