Tuesday 1 October 2019

Seize The Day With Coffee

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. For my DT project, I made a coffee inspired card and went a little sticker crazy.

Here it is ...


I wanted to try out some of STAMPlorations stickers and used one of the Mixed Media Backgrounds #2 The sentiment sticker went on a piece of vellum which I attached behind the stamped and fuzzy cut frame. The rest was simply a bit of stamping. As you can see, the stickers work well on vellum. One can still see all the layers through it.


For more inspiration, pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies made.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop, all the products in their Coffee/Tea Lovers section are on offer at 15% off. You can check out all their current promotions here:

Coffeeology Clear StickersMixed Media Backgrounds #2 Clear StickersLatte Love,
preview-coffeeology preview-mixedmediabackgrounds2 LatteLove.jpeg

Floral BlissScribbly Splattery Grunge
FloralBliss-preview SheryRuss_Scribbly Splattery Grunge-preview

7 comments:

  1. I love the sweet collage you created around that sticker! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic design and so artistic looking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great looking card I like what you did to make the sticker front and center with all of the stamping and embellishments....tfs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this design and how you put the sticker on vellum then over the washi. It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool background and wonderful sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never thought to attach a clear sticker to vellum. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX