Tuesday 22 October 2019

Up To Mischief

Hello Crafty Friends!

I'm sharing another catty card today, very CAS and based on another one I made a few weeks ago. This time I simply used different colours, here it is ...


These cats really look as if they're up to mischief ...

This sweet image and sentiment are from sets by Your Next Stamp. Last year's Cat Lovers Hop got me hooked on their sketchy cat images and I am now the proud owner of 3 of their sets ... even better ... I was able to buy them in the UK from Dies To Die For when they were at my local Art Stamp Festival in Port Sunlight.

Needless to say I am linking my catty card at:
2019 Cat Lovers Hop


I very lightly coloured the cats with metallic pencils. Here is one last look ...


That's it from me for today. I shall be back with more cat inspired makes tomorrow.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Scratch Pad and Cool Cats by Your Next Stamp - available from Dies To Die For in the UK
metallic colouring pencils - Aldi special buy from a few weeks ago
black Versafine ink and white card - from my stash

27 comments:

  1. I have this stamp set and love it, too. Great card, so CAS and eye-catching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Birthday card! Love the kitties

    ReplyDelete
  3. As cute as can be! And way a purr-fect sentiment! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. the puuurr-fect CAS birthday card; love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how the cats are of different colors. I have never heard of metallic pencils, and I plan to keep my eyes open for them at the art store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute. Love this trio and the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute....that has to be the CUTEST image. :) I love those three cats and their expressions. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear. Another cat stamp I must have. This hop is going to cost me big bucks! Love the CAS ness of your card. Hugs ValeryAnne.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is lovely. My 3 latest kittens look like that all the time - wondering what mischief to get into next LoL
    Visiting you from the Cat Lovers' Hop.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. PURR-fect CAS BD card.....great for a tom or a queen!! :)
    I also love the classic comic strip sketch style of that stamp set and the sentiment. Wonderful card!!
    Thanks so much for playing along in the #2019CatLoversHop!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute CAS card! I love these peeking kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! I love your CAS cat trio, gorgeous. Jenny x
    https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great stamp! No wonder you got hooked during the last hop. I'll have to get my metallic pencils out, I never use them and you've inspired me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great stamp and sentiment on your lovely CAS card, Tink! x

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute, Monika! A purr-fect CAS card to showcase that adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fun CAS card, with that happy cat trio!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely LOVE your kitty card! CAS is awesome! This is my first year participating in the Cat Lovers Hop - we have eight fur babies (Poopie, Molly, Jack, Walter, Tigger, Milo, Dusty and Mocha Latte) that we love to the moon and back! I'm so happy to see you here also and have the chance to visit your blog!
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a cute card love it!

    Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute love your card!

    Val DT LeighSBDesigns x

    ReplyDelete
  20. One of my fav kitty stamps! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Dear Monica your CAS card with the naughty cat image is so cool and fantastic. Blessings

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX