Tuesday 15 October 2019

STAMPlorations October Theme & Photo Prompt Challenge Reminder

Hello Crafty Friends!

Just a little bit more inspiration plus a little reminder that there is still time to pay over at STAMPlorations' Theme & Photo Prompt challenge.

Here is my card ...


The theme for their current challenge is Stamps & 3 Colours and the photo prompt can be seen below. Your project can either be inspired by the theme, photo prompt or both. The full challenge rules can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

No photo description available.

I have taken 3 colours -pink, green and yellow (Cerise, Menthe and Aurore Izink inks)- from the photo. Some of the baskets and the flowers reminded me of cacti which gave me the inspiration to make my card.
I stamped the cacti from the Succulently set and watercoloured them with my chosen inks before fuzzy cutting and arranging them on my card.


As quick reminder of the prizes:
Two winners, one of a $15 gift certificate and one of a $10 gift certificate, will be picked by one member of our DT. This month it's Jane who has the honour to choose.
Plus 3 randomly drawn winners will each receive a $5 gift certificate.

In order to be considered for a prize, make sure you've followed the rules here.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out how my teamies interpreted the challenge theme and prompt and of course to join in the fun too.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx




here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
Succulently, Mixed Media Grunge
preview-Succulently MixedMediaElements-preview.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX