Tuesday 15 October 2019

It's Starting To Look ....

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. For today's project I am sharing a little Christmas card. Here it is ...


Have you noticed that some of the Bloomdala Bliss masks look a bit like snowflakes? Well, I thought they do and decided to pair one of them with a few gems ... mainly to use them up rather than continue to store them in my craft room.


Just giving you a little heads up, Phrase Die I used in my project are on offer in the STAMPlorations shop this month at 30% off using code DIES30.
You can check out all their current promotions here.

Again, I am keeping it short and sweet today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies made.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:

Season's Greetings Phrase DieBloomdala Bliss #15 Mask

preview-stamplorations-seasongreeting sorry I don't have a photo for the mask as it's currently out of stock, but there are still others available which you could use in a similar way. They are 25% off this month using code STENCIL25 at check out


1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX