Tuesday 29 October 2019

Thankful

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. For today's project I am sharing a little Thankful card. Here it is ...


One doesn't seem to see much vintage-y distressed looking cards around nowadays. Nevertheless I felt like making one with stamped leaves in the background. The little pumpkin and apple basket got coloured using watercolour pencils. I lightly shaped it and popped it up on my card using 3D foam pads.


Just giving you a little heads up, the Many Blessings Stamp & Die Set I used in my project is among the selected stamps on offer in the STAMPlorations shop this month at 25% off using code TAKE25 and the Phrase Die I used is on offer at 30% off using code DIES30 at checkout..
You can check out all their current promotions here.

Again, I am keeping it short and sweet today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies made.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:

Many Blessings Stamp & Die SetLeaves Of ThanksThankful Every Day Phrase Die

manyblessingsstampsdie preview-LeavesofThanks preview-thankfuleveryday


3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful basket of harvest goodies and they look so fantastic on the subtle leafy background.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely fall card! LOVE that die cut sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Fall or Thanksgiving card....perfectly done.
    I like the high-lite behind the basket.....tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX