Sunday 27 October 2019

Never Be Afraid

Hi Crafty Friends!

Just sharing a little card I made using some of the trees I coloured a while ago and shared on IG in combination with a messy background I made when playing with Shirley's new set.


For the background, I first stamped the solid layers from the Layered Cake Bake and spritzed with water before stamping the outlines. It didn't quite turn out how I imagined it might, so I kept going and added some stencilling and more stamping and colouring before attaching my trees and sentiment.


I am keeping it short and sweet today. Thanks for stopping by. Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

Here is what I used from STAMPlorations:
Layered Cake Bake, Gratitude TreesLeaves Of ThanksMixed Media GrungeLife In Full Color
preview-LayeredCakeBake preview-GratitudeTrees preview-LeavesofThanks MixedMediaElements-preview.jpeg SheryRuss_LifeInFullColor-preview

Retro Circles
preview-web-stencil-051-retrocircles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX