Tuesday 24 March 2020

Sunny Days

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  I thought I'd try and spread a little Spring cheer. After a long and dark Winter we'e had almost a week of sunny weather now. Turns out the sun is still there, we just didn't see much of it. I am sure this is something I'll have to keep in mind during the months to come ...


Sunshine always help brighten the spirit no matter how difficult things seem. Pastels seem to be around everywhere I look. I went with Apple Green, Camellia Pink and Periwinkle Prism inks to stamp the Bloomdala Bliss background with the addition of some dots from Folk Flowers.

I added a white matting layer reflective of the uncertain times ahead, a blank canvas for many ... and we all know how daring they can be! A sentiment from Bloom Happy and some sequins finished my card off.


If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain and take advantage of STAMPlorations' Springtime Sale check out the graphic at the end of this post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Shop:

Bloomdala Bliss, Folk FlowersBloom Happy
preview-BloomdalaBliss preview-TBS-FolkFlowers preview-SheryRussBloomHappy

Art Edges Edge/Border Dies
preview-artedges-cutplorations

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sales

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful flower background with all those wonderful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous stamped background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you didn't color them in. Less is more on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty card! I love the soft colors and layers of elements.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX