Wednesday 18 March 2020

Bee-Day

Hi Crafty Friends!

How about something cute and sketchy today?

Waterfall cards seem to have become popular again hence I felt that it might be time to refresh my memory of how to make one. A link to this tutorial from Papercraft Essentials landed recently in my inbox. What better way to get started ...

I rooted around in my stash for some smallish Springtime stamps and ended up digging out Bertie Bee!, Bee-Happy and Flowers Grow! stamps by Crafty Roo Designs plus some card and paper by Stampin'Up! to start. I later added a few punched daisies using the small daisy punch by Xcut and a die-cut edge using a die from the ATC/Tag Builder Die Set by STAMPlorations.

Here is the finished project ...







That's it from me for today.

hugs

Monika xxx

1 comment:

  1. So creative and such fun and a fabulous card Monika x.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX