Tuesday 17 March 2020

Life Happens

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  I thought I'd share a card to hopefully lift some spirits. Here it is ...


I used one of Helen's new stencils, Petals 3, for my background sponged with Butterscotch Prism ink. The cupcake was die-cut and layered. I even managed to use up some bits left over from when I made my Spotlight projects for this post here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

I created my sentiment by snipping off the word 'coffee' from one of the Coffee Time stickers and replaced it with a heat embossed 'cake'. All that was left to do was to finish my card with a couple of black pearls and rounded corners.


If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain and take advantage of STAMPlorations Springtime Sale check out the graphic at the end of this post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Shop:

Cupcake Builder #1, Trendy Spring Blooms DiesCoffee Time Clear Stickers
preview-cupcakebuilder1 preview-trendyspringbloomsdies preview-coffeetime

Petals 3 StencilChikoo Goes Bananas
preview-petals3 preview-DAI-ChikooGoesBananas

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sales

5 comments:

  1. So cute and simple. I really like the addition of flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the soft stenciling and yummy looking cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is great - love the cupcake!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet and pretty card! Love the design and soft colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX