Tuesday 31 March 2020

Feel Better Soon

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  Today's card was inspired by a healing meditation I listened to the other day ...


I used Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Tempting Turquoise inks and started with the Daffodil Delight in the center for my glowing light before surrounding it with the Melon Mambo and a touch of Tempting Turquoise around the edges to blend the purple. I the trimmed my panel to size leaving on of the white border strips at the bottom.

Cherry Blossom can be a sign of Spring, new growth and beginnings ... life returning to a new cycle.
The die-cut sentiment finishes my card.


If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain and take advantage of the last day of STAMPlorations' Springtime Sale check out the graphic at the end of this post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

Hope you're having a lovely week. Stay safe and healthy!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Shop:

Charmed Cherry Blossoms, Petals 1 StencilFeel Better Soon Phrase Die
InBloom6-CharmedCherryBlossoms preview-petals1 0preview-feelbettersoon

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sales

4 comments:

  1. I love this stencil and your color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cheerful card to make anyone feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors and fabulous card design! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good combination. I like the blending and use of the stencil.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX