Monday 16 March 2020

Introducing New ARTplorations Stencils


Hi Crafty Friends!

Over at STAMPlorations they are releasing 6 new stencils designed by Helen under her label Helen G Designs. In true style they are celebrating with a blog hop.

Before I give further details, let's first have a look at the new stencils ...

preview-brick-wall preview-clouds preview-rubber-bands

preview-petals1 preview-petals2 preview-petals3

Aren't they amazing? I really loved working with them. Here are my makes ...


In my first card, I used the Petals 1 stencil to highlight the negative Perched Bird die-cut ...


... my next card uses the Clouds stencil for the background and the Petals 3 stencil to add interest to my die-cut bird ...


... my last card uses the Rubber Bands and Brick Wall stencils to create a funky background for my stamped bird.

As always with a blog hop, there are prizes to be won. Two winners will be randomly drawn from all the comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and all the participating designers' blogs, links to which can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

One crafter will win all 6 of Helen's new stencils and the second winner will win 3 of the new stencils (winner's choice).

Commenting finishes on Wednesday 8th April and the winners will be announced in the March Winners post over on the STAMPlorations Blog on Friday 10th April, just in time for Easter.

Here is one last look at my projects ...




Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more stencil inspiration and to join the blog hop.
Wishing you a wonderful day!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what else I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:

Perched Bird DieHugs Word Die,
preview-perchedbird hugs-worddie

SoftlyBirds Of Paradise
preview-softly preview-BirdsofParadise

21 comments:

  1. Wow - great use of all the stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun - you combined the stencils on your cards! Great take on Helen's new stencils!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really LOVE how you mixed the stencils. I forget to do that. I am new to stenciling... Great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Monika - you did a wonderful job on your art using these new stencils and the birds - very stunning! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the different ways you used the birds with the stencils! So creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful the way you stenciled the birds and backgrounds. I love the fun colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I love how you stenciled the bird’s bodies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are a fellow bird lover! Love each and every one of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cool! I really like how you stenciled on the die cut (and the negative)! What a fun look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great use of these stencils with the birds.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job on mixing the stencils within the designs. Really like the way you stenciled the bird! Awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the layering ideas. Great use with the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great use of these wonderful stencils!! Love the birds!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. The birds looks so beautiful! Love your idea! So brilliant!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cool and fun cards! Fantastic designs and showcase of the new stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  16. The new designs are really gorgeous. Beautiful cards and great use of the stencils.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous! I love the look of stencilling and would like to incorporate more stencilling on my cards! Thanks for this awesome new release and gorgeous inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning cards. Love the way you've used the birds. Thank you for the inspiration x x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fabulous cards!! I esp love how you have used the stenciling to mimic the bird feathers on the first card and how you used the white masked place for the sentiment on the third card. So creative!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful cards. I really love the stenciling.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX