Tuesday 3 March 2020

Coffee Time

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  My DT project for this week is a sunrise inspired coffee make ...


As I said earlier, the sponged panel was inspired by sunrise coloures. I used Aurore, Cire and Grenadine Izink inks. The little coffee cups were stamped in grey Versafine to frame my sticker sentiment which was die-cut using a deckle edged oval.


If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain and take advantage of STAMPlorations' Spring Time Sale check out the graphic at the end of this post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Shop:

Coffee Petites, Coffee Time Clear Stickers
preview-SheryRuss_CoffeePetites preview-coffeetime

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sales

5 comments:

  1. I love that design and bright bold colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these! Great warm colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blended spotlight you created. Wonderful clean design and fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great colors. Like a sunrise, waiting for coffee.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX