Tuesday 10 March 2020

Beautiful Hibiscus

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.  I was working with the Heartfelt Hibiscus to create today's card ...


... which was coloured with my favourite metallic pencils. I then simply added some gold splatters, a stamped and die-cut sentiment and a couple of sequins to finish.


If you feel like bagging yourself a bargain and take advantage of STAMPlorations' Springtime Sale check out the graphic at the end of this post.
You can check out all of STAMPlorations' current promotions here.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

Hope you're having a lovely week!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from

STAMPlorations Shop:

Heartfelt Hibiscus, Birds Of ParadiseBirthday Word Die
InBloom3-HeartfeltHibiscus preview-BirdsofParadise birthday-worddie

this is the graphic for STAMPlorations current sales

4 comments:

  1. Oh what a lovely card! I love the loose strokes of pencil and whimsical sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card. I like the look of the die cut as the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous floral and I LOVE that birthday die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the big floral design and colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX