Tuesday 18 January 2022

Make A Wish

Hi Friends!

I got another balloon card today as my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog ...


I aligned the ovals to sponge the frame before using the corresponding oval as a mask and stamping the script and small splatters. Next I layered up my balloon and sentiment, attached them to my card and finished off with sequins.

Sadly, the camera wasn't able to catch the sparkle from my glittery sentiment which I rather liked ... hmmm ... maybe I'll be adding more sparkle to my cards this year. What do you think?

I am entering my card at:

****************


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:




Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back soon with more crafty makes. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

1 comment:

  1. Love your design!
    Thanks for sharing with the Happy Little Stampers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX