Friday 21 January 2022

Iris Hugs

Hi Friends!

It's ages since I used this iris stamp ... it just had to come out for a little play.


I coloured it using Izink due inks and small make up brushes. It was finished off with a bit of stencilling, a die-cut sentiment and a couple of sequins. The iris stamp is by Hobby Art Ltd, the stencil and sentiment are by STAMPlorations.

I am entering my card at:



That'sit from me for today. Back soon with more crafty makes.

Wishing you a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika 💕


Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

2 comments:

  1. Simply Gorgeous! Love the dimension of the iris you created with beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous color blending of your beautiful stamped Iris, my friend. Love your added stenciling and die cut sentiment too. TFS Monika. Love and Hugs...Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX