Tuesday 4 January 2022

Birthday Balloons

Happy New Year,  Friends!

Hope you celebrated well. Here is today's project, my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog ...


Well, my craft space is finally fully up for use again. Whilst doing all the rearranging I found some bits I wanted to use up. These die-cut balloons were some of what I came across.

Rather than turning them into shakers I decided to use them as frames and add colour by stamping encouraging words using spring Meadow, Periwinkle and Pink Jellybean Prism inks.

I added some subtle stars in Jersey Cream Prism ink and a white embossed sentiment to finish.


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


   

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

This balloon is a sort of a two-in-one die. Pop back again on Thursday to see what else you can make with it. Until then ... have a lovely day!

Wishing you all the best for 2022.

hugs
Monika ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX