Friday 14 January 2022

The World Will Adjust

Hi Friends!

Continuing my little series of treasures from my craft space which basically makes good use of the stash I already have, most of it for years.

Today's card contains some new stamps from this month's Monthly Make Box by Crafty Roo Designs which I combined with the little bee, a stamp which I've had for years. Actually it was one of the first stamps by CRD I bought. 


My images were coloured using Cerise, Aurore, Cire, The and Brou De Noix Izink inks and small eye shadow applicator brushes. The black stamping was done using Versafine ink. I finished off with a touch of glitter.


That's it from me for now.
Wishing you a lovely weekend!
hugs
Monika 💕

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet CAS card design, Monika. I love your flower and bee with the added glitter and your sentiment is Awesome. TFS Love and Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card And sentiment!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX