Thursday 6 January 2022

Heart Balloon to Butterfly

Hi Friends!

Just sharing what I made for my first Spotlight project of 2022 over at STAMPlorations. When I recently rearranged my craft space I found some die-cut balloons with their negative cuts which I had kept for future use.

Today's project tutorial makes good use of the inner negative cut from the balloon frame. Have a look.


If you want to find out how my project cam together, you can find a full step-by-step tutorial here on the STAMPlorations Blog.


***************

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.
That's it from me for today. Wishing you a lovely week.
hugs
Monika ❤

2 comments:

  1. That's so clever idea, fantastic card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your creativity on this card! It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX