Tuesday 25 January 2022

Believe

Hi Friends!

Today's project, my DT piece for the Inspiration Post over on the STAMPlorations blog, is a simple slimline card ...


... in which the sentiment takes center stage.

I simply popped the sticker sentiment on vellum, slightly cut it to size and edged with glitter glue. A single stamped and coloured rose finishes my card off. 


Here are the STAMPlorations products I used in today's card:


 

Should you feel like browsing STAMPlorations' shop, check out their latest offer below.


I've got to be honest, if you use the code and/or the link to the STAMPlorations Shop I provide in my posts for your purchases, I will get a little reward, at no extra cost to you of course.

That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out my teamies' beautiful makes.

I shall be back soon with more crafty makes. Until then ... have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika ❤

2 comments:

  1. I've seldom seen CAS slimline cards & these is just wonderful! Brilliant idea to put the sticker on vellum & add glitter around the edges! That sweet rose is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX