Tuesday 6 August 2019

The Future

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.

My DT piece for this week uses one of my favourite Typographia stamps with a little help from a new set of Deepti's which is due to be released next week. Here it is ...


It's a simply stamped card using the silhouette stamps from Beautiful You to add some colour and interest to my black stamped sentiment.


Again, I am keeping it short and sweet today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies made.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine!
hugs
Monika


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
The Future Belongs, Beautiful You (to be released 14th August), Crazy Double Running Stitch Rectangle Nesting Dies
preview-TheFutureBelongs  preview-CrazyDoubleRunningStitches-Rectangle
for current offers in their shop, check out the graphic below

From my stash I used:
Apple Green and Purple Velvet Prism inks, black Versafine ink, white and purple card

2 comments:

  1. I love this sentiment and gorgeous stamping in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous CAS card design, Monika! I love your purple and green colors for your pretty stamped silhouette flower, the beautiful typografia stamped sentiment and purple frame. TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX