Tuesday 13 August 2019

Birthday Sparkles

Hello Crafty Friends!

With the weather having been rainy and blustery recently in the UK, I had a bit of free time for some crafting with some of my Uniko stamps.


I simply did some random stamping using a couple of circles their Mid Century Modern Florals set using Cire and Grenadine Izink inks and finished off with some copper sequins.


Keeping it short and sweet as I shall be back later with some more makes to share.

hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
... from Uniko - Mid Century Modern FloralsBirthday Wishes
... from Craft Stash - Cire and Grenadine Izink inks
... from Hunkydory - Slate Grey Prism ink
... from my stash - black Versafine ink, copper sequins, sparkly gold washi tape, white card

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX