Tuesday 6 August 2019

Oh, Happy Day!

Hello Crafty Friends!

I've been playing today doing some colouring ....


This is how I felt when I downloaded this beautiful bloomdala sampler digi stamp. It's a freebie and can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog. They are having a Linky Party to celebrate World Colouring Book Day.

I simply coloured the sampler, added some gel pen high lights, fuzzy cut around it, layered it on my Crumb Cake base card, added a sentiment and finished off with a doodled border.

I am entering my card at:
STAMPlorations National Coloring Book Day Linky Party
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (please be aware that I am on the STAMPlorations DT)


Keeping it short and sweet. Hope you're having a lovely day.

hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
Bloom Happy
preview-SheryRussBloomHappy

for current offers in their shop, check out the graphic below

From my stash I used:
Alcohol Markers, black Versafine ink, white gel pen and Crumb Cake SU card

5 comments:

  1. I like your color combo card....great combinations of light and dark colors...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your color combo and glaze added for a pretty shine for your digi image, Monika. TFS my friend. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful, striking card, the colours are so pretty. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous colouring
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Rijacki

    TTCRD DT
    Rijacki's Workshop
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful mandala card,love the bright colours

    Thank you so much entering our ATG challenge at ttcrd.blogspot.com Through the Craft Room Door esta week.Looking forward to see you next challenge

    Hugs
    Rituparna DT TTCRD

    My blog
    theenticingcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX