Thursday 15 August 2019

Nature Spirit

Hello Crafty Friends!

I am over on the STAMPlorations Blog with a little tutorial on how I made this card ...


The full tutorial including the products I used can be found here on the STAMPlorations Blog.

The card involved a bit of ink blending using a stencil, the ink left on the stencil was too good to waste. I spritzed it with water and took a print which I used for my card below.


I simply added a bit of stamping, layered on my base card with a frame only showing on three sides and my card was finished.


Before I go, I wanted to give you a Heads Up on a fantastic new subscription Shery has introduced at STAMPlorations:



That's it from me for today. Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used

... from a past issue of Creative Stamping Magazine - border stamp

... from Craft Stash - Cerise Izink ink

... from the STAMPlorations Shop:
Faces: FoxyWonderful Life
preview-web-stencil-faces-foxy preview-wonderfullife

... from my stash - black Versafine ink, white and coloured card

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful and creative watercoloring using your wonderful Foxy stencil and Wonderful Life stamp set, Monika. I love how you made a Gorgeous monoprint Foxy image card with all the ink left on your stencil from your 1st card:-) Two Stunning cards, my friend. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX