Sunday 11 August 2019

Owl Birthday

Hello Crafty Friends!

Thanks so much for all your lovely comments. So glad you enjoyed the colouring of the mandala in my previous post.

I've been playing again and made a little CAS birthday card. Here it is ...


I used some brush markers for the dotty style colouring of the feathers, the rest is simply stamped.

I am entering my card at:
Crafter's Castle - Anything Goes, optional twist: any occasion
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes (please be aware that I am on the STAMPlorations DT)

Here is a closer look ...


Again, I'm keeping it short and sweet. Have a lovely day!

hugs
Monika xxx



here is what I used:

... from Uniko:
Birthday Wishes
BirthdayWishesPP

... from the STAMPlorations Shop:
Little OwlsMixed Media Grunge
preview-TBKLittleOwls MixedMediaElements-preview.jpeg

for current offers in their shop, check out the graphic below

... from Craft Stash - Cire Izink ink
... from The Works - Brush Maekers for colouring
... from my stash - black Versafine ink, black and white card

2 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card, your little owl is so cute! Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month. Good luck!
    Liz - DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the CAS card with the cute owl! It's beautifully done! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Crafter's Castle this week. We hope to see you next time too!
    Blessings, Jeanie
    DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Crafter's Castle
    crafterscastle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX