Wednesday 7 August 2019

TMR 7th August - Birthday 6 Years

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Deborah, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Deborah's blog.

My DT project for the new challenge is ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. As you can see, the theme for challenge #117 is Birthday as our challenge celebrates its 6th birthday.. Lots of scope there!


Feeling inspired by Jane's beautiful CAS cards on her Istagram, I went for a minimalist style card with just a few pops of colour. Stretching my stash somewhat i used stamps from a floral set to create my little candle and add the blue accents.


Fancy creating something for a male person in your life, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
Birthday Wishes and Mid Century Modern Florals stamp sets - Uniko
Aurore and Ocean Izink inks - Craft stash
black Versafine ink, red brush marker and white card - from my stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX