Tuesday 20 August 2019

Your Own Kind Of Beautiful

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and this means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations.

My DT piece for this week this little card ...


Yep, it's a different take on a card I posted the other day for the special release of Deepti's new sets. My background is sponged using the Senecio 1 stencil. The floral silhouettes were stamped in black and shades of grey.

I thought it might be fun to curve one of the sentiment stamps around the word 'beautiful' for a different look. I then finished off with doodles and sequins.


Again, I am keeping it short and sweet today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies made.

That's it from me for now. Have a lovely day and enjoy the sunshine!
hugs
Monika


here is what I used from the STAMPlorations Shop:
Beautiful YouSenecio 1 Stencil
 preview-Senecio1
for current offers in their shop, check out the graphic below

6 comments:

  1. Love this layering effect Monika and the colours are wonderful. Fun idea to shape the sentiment too x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always like bright colors with a pop of black.
    Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the layers and rainbow colors with the black!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this combination of stenciling and stamping is so beautiful. I love the unique look of the colored stencils and monochromatic stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous and so creative with the stencils and silhouette stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the randomness of the coloring - very inspiring

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX