Wednesday 1 May 2019

Taking The Scenic Route

Hello Crafty Friends!

It is Wednesday and time for a new challenger over at The Male Room challenge blog where the bi-weekly challenge is all about making projects for the men in our lives. Our guest designer for the next fortnight is Asa, you can check out her fabulous creations on here on Asa's blog.

My DT project for the new challenge is ...


Each challenge, of course, has a different theme. For challenge #110 is Add An Age. Lots of scope there!


Well, I went for the mature and young at heart male in form of my brother who celebrates his 60th birthday this year. He loves his motorbike and regularly takes it on holiday! 😀

I love collage stamping, it's great for one-layer cards which this one is apart from the added age. I started off by spreading some ink (Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise) on my craft mat, lightly spritzing it with water and mopping it up with my base card. The rest is simple stamping with the addition of splatters and a die-cut 60.


Fancy creating something for a male person in your life, pop over to The Male Room for more inspiration and to link up your masculine makes.

That's it from me for today
Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

here is what I used:
motorbike stamp - past issue of Creative Stamping Magazine
cogs stamp - current issue of Creative Stamping Magazine, at the point of writing
World Birthday CakesWanderlust Hipster IconsGone CampingMixed Media ElementsNumbers Plate DieSTAMPlorations, feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA for a 20% discount on their stamps, dies and stencils
Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise inks - Stampin'Up!
Miel Izink Ink - Craft Stash
black Versafine ink and white card - from my stash

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, love the background scene and those colours. Creative Blessing, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! Love your colors! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX