Wednesday 15 May 2019

A Whale's Life

Hello Crafty Friends!

STAMPlorations are releasing two new stamp sets today designed by Becca under her label Big Grins By Becca Cruger. Here they are:


For my DT projects, I worked with A Ton Of Fun to make these cute cards ...


I wanted them to look watery and splattery hence I added some ink and water to my craft mat and dipped my cards into the mix to create my backgrounds.

For the baby card, I used masking, stamping and a mix of Spectrum Noir and watercolouring with a few white gel pen highlights. I finished off with googly eyes and a little button.


For my next card, I added some stamping to the background before adding some extra splatters. The little whale was stamped on a piece of card I had previously used to mop up some left over ink from my craft mat. I simply fuzzy cut the shape, added the little breathing fountain and sentiment and finished off with decorative tape, sequins and button.

Now as usual, STAMPlorations are celebrating the release with a little Blog Hop. Check out the fabulous creations my teamies made over on the STAMPlorations Blog and hop over to their blogs to leave comments as you go along. There are a couple of prizes which will be drawn at random from all the comments left on the STAMPlorations Blog and participating Designer's Blogs. Commenting closes 31st May and the winners will be announced in the May Winners Post on 10th June.

Here are the prizes:

- ONE (1) winner of a $15 gift code
- ONE (1) winner of her choice of any in-stock Big Grins by Becca Cruger stamp set

Both of Becca's new sets (A Ton of Fun | Wild and Free) are instantly 10% off in the STAMPlorations online store, no coupon needed. Feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for an added 20% off their stamps, dies and stencils.


That's it from me for today. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to hop along and join the fun!

Have a lovely day!
Hugs
Monika xxx

14 comments:

  1. Google eyes are fun and I am liking the backgrounds very much! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two fun cards with this new adorable stamp set! Love those fun backgrounds you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the googly eyes! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute whale cards, I also love google eyes...such fun cards...tfs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very cute! I love how the googly eyes
    give some awesome personality.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so adorable - love the googly eye

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your splish splash, watercolored backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. I like the watery look and the googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are fabulous! I love the baby card the best, it just so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the splatters. Great ideas
    for getting water movement.
    thank for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute!! Love the fun sentiments in this whale set; they are so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. splash...wonderful cards!
    I can hear the sea!
    Daniela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX