Tuesday 23 April 2019

A Blooming Birthday

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. The theme for this month is SPRING hence I decided to work with the Spring Flower Layering Dies and combined it with a stamped frame and sentiment from the Fluttery set.


I cut the Spring Flower from my card front, added an extra layer to it and adhered it to the inside of my card to align with the aperture in my card front.


I kept my colour scheme pretty minimalist, but you can of course add more colour by inlaying the petals with a contrasting colour.


Selected products in the STAMPlorations store are on sale at 25% off during April, no coupon needed. Please check out the Spring Fling section for this offer. Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout can give you an added 20% off.

That's it from me for today. Hope my little card inspired you to get creative. Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog to check out the fabulous projects my teamies created.

Have a lovely day!
hugs
Monika xxx

Spring Flower Layering DiesFluttery
preview-springflowerlayeringdies preview-Fluttery

4 comments:

  1. I love the yellow! What a great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Striking and perfectly CAS x.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my -- what a strikingly beautiful card! I love the clean-and-simple design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous clean card design! Perfectly lovely.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX