Tuesday 7 May 2019

Thanks A Latte - Take Away

Hello Crafty Friends!

It's Tuesday and that means it's Inspiration Time over at STAMPlorations. This week it's coffee themed simply because STAMPlorations are one of the Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop's Super Sponsors.

Here is my Dt make ...


I had another play with their Bloomdala Coffee Cup To Go Digital Stamp Set and printed off one of the cups twice after re-sizing it and colouring only one of them.

After adding a bit of decorative tape to my base card, I attached my coffee cups and sentiment, stamped one of the Bloomdala shapes and finished off with a couple of glimmer dots.


I am, of course, entering my card at:
2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


Currently there are a couple of offers in the STAMPlorations store. Please check out the Things With Wings section, where selected products are on sale at 15% off until 31st May, and the Coffee/Tea Lovers section, where selected products are on sale at 20% off until 17th May, no coupon needed. The discounts will be automatically applied at checkout. Using my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout can give you an added 20% off.

Pop over to the STAMPlorations Blog for more coffee themed makes and to check out what makes them a Super Sponsor of the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop.

That's it from me for today. Have fun and enjoy your day!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from:
STAMPlorations Digital Store:
Bloomdala Coffee Cup To Go Digital Stamps - set of 6


Stamplorations Online Store:
Bloomdala BlissSet of 5 Coffee Phrase Dies
preview-BloomdalaBliss preview-springcoffeeset
Feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount off their stamps, dies and stencils. Happy shopping!

here is what else I used
The Izink ink - Craft Stash
baked brown sugar card - Stampin'Up!
decorative paper tape - The Works
glimmer dots, black card - my stash
colouring pencils - Amazon

14 comments:

  1. What a pretty card! I love the subtle stamping in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab how one cup is in front of another - lovely layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how these stand out from the Kraft Paper background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamping on those cups and wonderful coloring. They look awesome against the kraft.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cup is fabulous whether it's colored or not.
    Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card, and they just pop against the kraft background

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun images and would be fun to color.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous stamping job and just a really lovely card altogether. Thanks for sharing your amazing creativity and talents.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cups! Great card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX