Sunday 5 May 2019

Java Great Day

Hello Crafty Friends!

I got another coffee themed make for you today, an all black coffee, just how I like it.


I used one of STAMPlorations new digital stamps and coloured it with pencils. I did print a second one of the same size off, coloured the flowers, shaped them and layered them on thin foam pads for an almost embossed look.


The background is simply stamped and I finished my card off with a die-cut sentiment and a few sequins.

Oh, before I forget, all the products in the Coffee/Tea Lovers section at the STAMPlorations Store are on offer from 3rd May until 17th May at 20% off. This discount is directly applied at checkout, no coupon needed.


I am, of course, entering my card at:
2019 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Blog Hop


That's it from me for today. Enjoy your day!

hugs
Monika xxx


here is what I used from:
STAMPlorations Digital Store:
Coffee Blossoms Digital Stamps - set of 9


Stamplorations Online Store:
BloomfulJava Great Day Phrase Die, Coffee bean stamp - retired
preview-Bloomful preview-JavaGreatDay-CUTplorations
Feel free to use my personal discount code STAMPGIRLMONIKA at checkout for a 20% discount off their stamps, dies and stencils. Happy shopping!

here is what else I used
Coffee Archival Ink - Ranger
gold and kraft card, sequins - my stash
colouring pencils - Amazon

13 comments:

  1. oh wow, Monika:
    This is lovely. Gorgeous soft touches, and a lovely design.
    Great job,
    Karen L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring and I love the flowers stamped in brown behind the main image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty! Love your fun background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card, love how the sentiment looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card - great background and I love the way you did the words.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Java perfect with beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So well designed and a great idea to print a second one and color the flowers so that you achieved a layered look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! Love the soft colors on the kraft… so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. Your comments are very much appreciated. Have a lovely day! Hugs XXX